The Inform Communications Self Service Revenues & Benefits module is designed to provide telephony and email support for all enquiry types with in most instances over 50% of the enquiries being handled without agent intervention. The module includes:
- All Council Tax Enquiries
- All Council Tax Recovery Enquiries
- All Benefits Enquiries
- All NNDR Enquiries
- All NNDR Recovery Enquiries
The modules give guidance on what action needs to be taken to the customer and what actions will be taken by the council if notifications are ignored.
The service flexibility does mean you can determine if you wish to include agent assistance or promote a more digital linked approach.
Key service components are as follows:
- Bespoke builds for Council Tax, NNDR and Benefits to your exact requirements
- Use of your Corporate voice or our male /female voicing technicians
- Connectivity directly or via channelling enquiries to bespoke mobile apps/web services and SMS
- Extensive data capture and integration options
- Integrated SMS response and linking digital form and information provision
- SAP BI Analytics as standard
- Repeat Caller Tracking and fast track return usage
- Queue management as standard
Services can be set up in just 6 weeks and can easily be linked to existing telephony with a plug play and perform approach. Handling over 50% of your enquiries will release significant resources and provide an Omni channel pathway for enquiry answering.