Inform Communications Digital-Email Self-Service solutions allow you to handle over 90% of your email enquiries without an agent, provide comprehensive information instantly for customer assistance, link to digital forms and information and provide a comprehensive library of digital forms personalised to your exact requirements and ready to deploy.
Our solutions utilise the power of automation and increase first contact resolution rates without customers ever talking to an agent. Fully embrace the technologies consumers love. Deliver remarkable customer service in a world where people more and more prefer to help themselves.
All our Standard Forms are available in two different versions. Static forms are designed to look like familiar paper application forms, and interactively guide the applicant through filling them in.
Our Web/Text based forms are becoming increasingly popular, simplifying user experience by reacting to given answers and sliding additional relevant questions in to view when they are needed. The style of these forms can be customised to match your Council Website and branding.
With Electronic forms, the wastefulness of having to key information twice is being addressed – back-office systems are increasingly opening up to receive data electronically.
Our Digital solutions can be used within an organisation or made available to external users, applicants or Benefits claimants via the Cloud. Our software is used by a growing number of Councils.
Our Digital Customer Self service Solutions include:
- Linkage to email boxes to remove the option of open email receipt
- Comprehensive bespoke web based menus for all enquiries
- Comprehensive answers to all enquiries and linkage to Council/Agent web site
- Fully integrated Digital forms for next step transaction by customers
- Linkage to Council Digital forms enabling greater migration and usage
- Integration options for all data and information captured
- Linkage to SMS within the Telephony Service to enhance multi-channel communication options and Channel shift migration to Digital
- Flexible “Notifications” for customers to handle process time expectations
- Full Analytics suite to monitor customer behaviour and development requirements
The service includes a complete library of integrated forms as well as the functionality to link to Council forms for a seamless provision. In addition non-standard enquiries can be quickly identified with customers using a contact enquiry form. The service is fully supported by a comprehensive reporting tool giving you volumes, categories, form usage and points of interest critical in supporting your strategy for channel shift migration.