Council tax refund form

Before we process your refund application, we will carry out checks to ensure that no other money is owed to us. If that is the case we will let you know and we will reduce the refund.

If the account is in joint names and you want the refund sent to one person only. Please make sure this form is signed by the person not receiving the money.