With the advent of summer and the challenges on service delivery due to staff holidays there is no better time to implement our Revenues & Benefits Self Service modules.
With the need to continue recovery towards the half year targets and maximise in-year collection we recognise that Revenues & Benefits Departments and Customer Services are under significant pressure to provide good service delivery.
The Inform Communications Revenues & Benefits module is designed to provide Self Service telephony support for all enquiry types including all recovery handling in most instances over 50% of the enquiries without agent intervention. The module includes:
- All Council Tax Enquiries
- All Council Tax Recovery Enquiries
- All Benefits Enquiries
- All NNDR Enquiries
- All NNDR Recovery Enquiries
The module is built to handle all enquiry types, giving guidance on what action needs to be taken by the caller and what actions will be taken by the council if notifications are ignored. The service also connects to your 24 hour telephone payment line.
The service flexibility does mean you can determine if you wish to include agent assistance or connection to agencies for debt advice and consolidation.
Key service components are as follows:
- Bespoke builds for Council Tax, NNDR and Benefits to your exact requirements
- Use of your Corporate voice or our male /female voicing technicians
- Connectivity directly or via channelling enquiries to bespoke mobile apps/web services and SMS
- Extensive data capture and integration options
- Integrated SMS response and linking digital form and information provision
- SAP BI Analytics as standard
- Repeat Caller Tracking and fast track return usage
- Queue management as standard
Services can be set up in just 6 weeks and can easily be linked to existing telephony with a plug play and perform approach.