Are you getting too many emails and having difficulty replying? Are you finding that your customers often fail to provide all the information and you have to write more than once again taking up valuable agent time? Do your customers expect an immediate reply?
Part of the Inform Channel Shift Self Service solution is a comprehensive Digital suite providing linkage and support to the Interactive Self Service. The service approach and delivery is designed to complement the Telephone service and provide customers with instant consistent information and routing to digital usage.
The Digital/Email Enquiries service is built from the success of the Interactive Self Service solution providing instant information and routing to links and forms. It is fully customisable and capable of dealing with over 90% of all enquiries received by either Email or via your Website 24/7/365, removing the need for your agents to waste valuable time replying to these enquiries ‘manually’.
Key Service components are
- Linkage to email boxes to remove the option of open email receipt
- Comprehensive bespoke web based menus for all enquiries
- Comprehensive answers to all enquiries and linkage to Council/Agent web site
- Fully integrated Digital forms for next step transaction by customers
- Linkage to Council Digital forms enabling greater migration and usage
- Integration options for all data and information captured
- Linkage to SMS within the Telephony Service to enhance multi-channel communication options and Channel shift migration to Digital
- Flexible “Notifications” for customers to handle process time expectations
- Full Analytics suite to monitor customer behaviour and development requirements
The service includes a complete library of integrated forms as well as the functionality to link to Council forms for a seamless provision. In addition non-standard enquiries can be quickly identified with customers using a contact enquiry form. The service is fully supported by a comprehensive reporting tool giving you volumes, categories, form usage and points of interest critical in supporting your strategy for channel shift migration.