If you are responsible for the safety of your lone-workers, Crisys will provide an effective, simple to set up, easy to use and low-cost service from one of the UK’s leading providers of personnel safety monitoring systems.
Crisys is a highly effective method of assisting you in meeting your duty of care obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Our system is a telephone based solution with no “buy-ins” so that your teams are free to use their existing phones and networks. It is easy-to-use, highly cost effective and Data Protection Act 1998 compliant.
Thousands of lone workers already access the Crisys system daily from within the following public and private sectors:
We have invested many years of experience and expertise in our health and safety lone worker support system. We use state-of-the art equipment and processes that meet the British Industry Standards, to provide a stable and effective service.
Our service package includes full service design, build, secure hosting, system management and full training.
Key Benefits of using Crisys:
- 24/7/365 cover for all Team Members
- Ability to use existing phones and networks, so no additional cost or disruption
- Increased protection of Lone Workers, fulfilling ‘Duty of Care’
- All production elements including voicing and programming provided by Inform
- Safety check calls scheduled by Lone Workers as required
- Automated cascade system ensures emergencies are received by appointed personnel
- Comprehensive Reporting and Analytics Dashboard to track usage and performance
- Secure on-line portal that enables a range of administrative functions
- Optional GPS Tracking
- Low cost – from as little as £2.45* per month
We would be delighted to provide you with more detailed information and a personalised service proposal and quotation.
* Terms and Conditions Apply